Monday, February 8, 2010

08.02.10 Injury!

no yoga. no peace.

i need to find a way to make my foot better. i bought some crutches today so that i could keep weight off my foot for a larger percentage of the day. it was hard. almost as hard as when i sprained my ankle and had to stay off of it for 2 weeks or so a couple of years ago. i'm thinking that if this injury persists this could be much harder... seeing as how driving most of the places i go isn't really very convenient. i love the train... and walking and being active. it also won't be as easy to have billy help me get around, since he and i aren't working in the same immediate vicinity like we were at that time.

tomorrow i'm going to try spending 20 minutes connecting with my body, whether or not my foot is up for any type of yoga.

that's about all i can write today.

No comments:

Post a Comment